Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some Blogging Rambles...

This is the ramble I had last night when updating the "About Me" section of my newly updated Google+. So far I like the idea of having everything all together on Google. I use iGoogle for my home page and from there can check my g-mail, check the blogs I follow via Google Reader, go to my Google+ home page, or directly to my Blogger blog. I still have a lot to learn, but it seems fairly easy. I decided this "About Me" is way to long for the space so here it is.....

I started blogging in order to display my card and scrap book projects. It became a place to keep up with all of the new blogs springing up. I just stumbled along, trial & error, along with advice from friendly bloggers. I'm still learning as I go, in order to keep my blog a happy, pretty, and smooth flowing place to visit. It never gets boring, that's for sure. I'm trying to move my talents in other directions as far as Arts and Crafts go. I think I have a gazillion cards ready to give. And, how about all of the decorating, crafty and thrifty type blogs? I am having a blast and Pinning a lot of ideas. Okay, I really need to implement some of the tips and decorate and craft something that I've Pinned!!!!  Have a fun look around my 'all over the map' kind of blog **smiles**

Thanks for taking the time to read about me and my blogging experiences.
Smiles ~ Lori

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

I hear ya Lori, I have enough cards stockpiled, I'm ready to create some of the wonderfully fun things I see all over blogland.
Can't wait to see what we'll do Lori! :)
I haven't had a chance to check out google+, my son said he'll set me up, might just let him do it!
hugs

Briana Johnson said...

I don't know much about google + but it does sound cool that it's all together like that. That's a great about me write up and I can't wait to see what new things you're thinking up and checking out your pins!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to learn a little more about you and your crafting goals. I look forward to seeing you share some of your Pinned projects! :-)

Rose Ann said...

I enjoyed reading your "rambles", Lori. ☺ I haven't really checked to see what's going on with Google (so out of the loop, I guess), but now you have my curiosity up. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...