Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Countdown to Halloween~Day 10 & 11

Here I am again, with a giant black bat. This baby is about 21 1/2 " from wing tip to wing tip. I got a template from Martha Stewart. I had to cut the pieces separately, because my paper isn't big enough. I used 12" x 12". Martha sells a larger size of card stock, but it seems impracticable to make a scrapbook that large. Being the crafty person that I can be at times, I just cut and pieced it together.  Ha, so there Martha!!!

See, I couldn't even get him into a single picture at my photo prop area. Once I reveal my entire decor you will see him all in one large piece. Here is another shot.....
And here are a few more of my tags. Yes, I am tag crazy. No, I don't really know what to do with them. They go into my decor, they can be used as bookmarks, or on Halloween presents. Yeah, 'cause we give so many gifts at Halloween.....riiiight. I just like to make them, I am primarily a paper crafter after all.
I also wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten to visit you all, just have to catch up on actual commenting this weekend. Thanks for visiting!
Hugs~Lori

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Good for you, out smarting Martha! LOL! I find Martha's crafts are very expensive! You might be tag crazy, but they are all fun ;o) Have a great one ;o)

Payne Holler Cards said...

Way to go by-passing Martha!
Love how much you enjoy Halloween! I bet trick r treaters love coming to your house....
Spend all the time you can with daughter....(-:
Hugs
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...