Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ATC


I'm almost done with my ATC Couples Series. This is "Grey Snow". The ribbon around the bottom is actually  a soft pink organza. It makes for a nice little 'pop', but I couldn't get a good shot for anything that day. I've been working for an upcoming tutorial. Look for it on the first Monday of August. Thanks for stopping by! I love to know what you think.

I Heart Mondays!
Make the Scene Monday
One Project at a Time~Arts & Crafts 
Weekend Craft Soiree 
New for Me....You're Gonna Love it Tuesday

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This has been a wonderful series! Beautifully crafted!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite card you've done. The B&W picture is stunning with the paper. Great job Lori!

Diann said...

This is simple beautiful!

Magic Love Crow said...

Very sensual! I like it!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi Lori, thank you reading about our sweet little girls on Shannon's blog. Schnauzers are a great breed....protective, loyal, plus no shedding. They are sweet dogs.
I love this card...beautiful, sexy and so special. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...