Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Front Door Decoration/My NEW Blog Address Link Below!

My NEW Blog Address
Here's a front door decoration I made last week. Each circle is made using Stampin' Up designer paper. It's an old pattern, but perfectly summertime bright.

Close up of edge
The star and circle centers are made using SU punches, and the circles punched around the largest circle are made using the Crop-a-dile because it was such a thick amount to punch through.

I was going to post a tutorial but I did so many trial and error pieces that I gave up on that! *smile* Below are links to where I researched:

Kerry Lynn Yeary, Pink Persimmon Tutorials, Better Homes and Gardens, Tater Tots and Jello guesting at The New Home Ec, How About Orange

You could even have your kiddos help out with this one, it's a "fan" fold! Tweens and teens would probably have fun with it & could do it on their own.

Full Effect

thank you so much for the visit!!!
Lori

Places to Party:
~~Make the Scene Monday
~~Check out Priscilla's post at Thrifty Crafty Girl  for: The Summer Fun Party!  It's hosted by 16 blogs including Sarah at Alderberry Hill.
~~Your Cozy Home Party

3 comments:

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

That is just darling! Love the "full effect" ...

:)

Linda

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the design looks perfect for entertaining and would be great for party decorations! Thanks for sharing your design at Your Cozy Home Party!

Diann said...

This is so cute. I want to keep this in mind to use for parties. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...