Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beautiful Witches~ATC Series


Hello everyone! I am posting the entire set of ATCs from my "Beautiful Witches" series. The images are from Moonlight Journey, the Beautiful Witches Collage Sheet, created by whymsicalmusings. You must click over and see the shop, plus they are having a St. Paddy's Day Sale!!!!





 Thanks for the visit and comment! Hope you like what you see and want to go over to MoonlightJourney and see what they have.
Smiles~Lori

Please let me know which witch is your favorite, 'kay?

Parties and Challenges:
Crafty Scrappy Happy Me 

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hiya Lori!
these are all fabulous & so fun to look at! I think the 'silly witch' looks a bit sassy, so I'll pick that as my fav. I really like the death/life contrast on skull love also...too fun!
hugs

Rose Ann said...

These are so fun, Lori!! Great job with them all!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

hey I am so sorry, I was poppin in here to check on you because my thumbnail on my sidebar hasn't shown a post by you for 3 weeks...and yet you have been posting! so what's up with that !!! sorry GF...will see if I can figure out what happened.

I think will chose the "Silly Witch"
hugs (-:

Briana Johnson said...

oh man, these are so cute and so fun! It's hard to choose cause I love something about each one - my two faves are the first one cause I like the scattered numbers or the original you shared because she is a really *pretty* witch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...