Sunday, December 9, 2012

Help Needed

I know I have been absent, but you know how life is sometimes. I have a request. Please read these posts:
Taking a Break, So Much to Say, Just to Keep You Updated, and Asking for Help. Can you believe this outrageous situation? How could this happen???? With all of the injustice in this country, this is one thing I feel I can do something about.  Diann has even done a sample for us to 'cheat' from. Please, if you can, take time to send a letter. This judge should be disbarred! Not sure if that is the right word, but you get my drift, I think. Behind you 100% Diann, Troy, and especially Lia.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so terrible Lori!! I don't even know what to say? They are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

This is so heartbreaking....
I was popping in to tell you hi and wish you a merry Christmas. Except for two DT commitments (which are actually auto posted ) I am taking a blogging break until January ...
Will keep this family and their struggle in prayer, cannot imagine the heartache and confusion....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...